How do I get my parish/school/homeschool started on My Catholic Faith Delivered?
After your group is set up on My Catholic Faith Delivered, you'll begin setting up classes, enrolling students, adding instructors, and managing your students' data. The steps below offer step-by-step guides for best practices to engage your students through My Catholic Faith Delivered.
2. Purchase seats for each grade
3. Add students to their classes
4. Add Instructors to each class
5. Track progress by class and student
6. Send email updates to parents
Emails can also be sent to parents from the system to keep everyone up-to-date. WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL
7. Create online class discussions
PRO TIP: For more in-depth information, click here to download the full User Admin Guide. You can also visit the Resource Library to access a wealth of additional resources.