How do I get my parish/school started?
1. Register your parish/school
You will be sent a login as the User Admin of your Parish or School. CLICK TO REGISTER
3. Purchase seats for each grade
Click the Visit Store button on your Dashboard to begin purchasing seats per grade level.
4. Add students to their classes
5. Add Instructors to each class
6. Track progress by class and student
7. Send email updates to parents
Emails can also be sent to parents from the system to keep everyone up-to-date. WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL
8. Create online class discussions
PRO TIP: For more in-depth information, click here to download the full User Admin Guide. You can also visit the Resource Library to access a wealth of additional resources.
As a Home School parent, how do I put my students/children in classes?
There are two buttons on the upper right side of the page. The top one is +Add Seats which you use to purchase additional seats for a selected class. The +Add Users button is used to assign users to a class. 1. On the left side of your ...
As a Home School parent, how do I purchase courses?
Home school parents/leaders have been empowered to assign seats in classes for their children (referred to as users). However, before beginning this process, please make sure you have contacted support at email@example.com to be ...
As a User Admin, how can I unlock users?
When a user enters the wrong password several times, their account can become locked. Using the steps below, it is easy to unlock their account and send them a login email to get them started again. Log in with your user admin username and ...
Who do I contact with a problem?
For enrollment issues, please contact your school/parish admin. For technical support, first try searching this Knowledge Base. If you still need assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Home School parent, how can I buy more seats?
1. If you find the need to purchase additional seats in classes you have already ordered, you can use the Seat Management page. You can access the Seat Management page by going to your dashboard and clicking on the Seat Management widget. Select ...