As user, how can I create and use bookmarks?
The system automatically keeps track of your course progress. Each time you log in, you will be returned to the last page you viewed.
In addition to the cookies, the system includes a handy tool for creating direct links to pages you want to save. These are called Bookmarks. They can be used to quickly return to a specific page in a lesson.
- To create a Bookmark, you must be in a lesson.
- While you are on a lesson page, you can click on the Bookmark button located on the top right area of the screen.
- You will see a popup message that lets you know that the Bookmark has been created.
- To find the list of your Bookmarks, go to the Courses page where you can see a list of all of the Lessons
- Click the Bookmark button on the right side of the Courses page. This will reveal a list of bookmarks that you have created during your time in the course. The Lesson and Page names will help you find the bookmark you want to use.
- Click on a specific bookmark and be directly linked to the page in the lesson.
As a User Admin, how can I create and send custom emails and view email reports?
Before sending an email, you need to know if the email will be sent to the entire group or just a class in the group. The next thing you will do is create the email. In the My Catholic Faith Delivered system, you can easily create custom, reusable ...
As a User Admin, how can I create/update catechist/instructor information?
It is easy to create/update catechist/instructor users. Follow these steps to make changes: Click the Manage menu and then on Users. Click on an individual catechist/instructor if visible in the list or click on the +Add button. There is also a ...
User Admin Toolkit
Click on the topic below to directly access the User Admin "how to" articles. Check back periodically as new articles are being added weekly. Best Practices for ordering courses and seats Common Tasks Where to find the User Admin pages Student ...
As a User, how do I unlock my account?
For security reasons after a certain number of failed login attempts, an account will be locked. If this happens, you can use the Reset Password/Unlock Account link to unlock your account and reset your password. To access Reset Password/Unlock ...
As a user, what is on my dashboard?
When you first log in, you start on the dashboard. This is the first screen you will see after logging in. It gives you a snapshot of your progress and additional basic information. Be sure to check your username on the upper right corner beside ...