As a User Admin, how can I unlock users?
When a user enters the wrong password several times, their account can become locked. Using the steps below, it is easy to unlock their account and send them a login email to get them started again.
- Log in with your user admin username and password.
- Click on Manage > Users.
- On the Manage > Users page, you will see a list of the users in your group (school/parish).
- Click the Status column header 2 times to resort the list to move all of the Locked users to the top of the list.
- Click on the first (or any user) with a Status of Locked.
- When the User's information page opens, look on the left side and find the State field on the left side of the screen.
- Click to open the dropdown list and choose Active.
- Click Submit to update the user's status.
- Move to the upper right-hand side of the screen and click on Send Login Email. This will send an email to the user (via the parent/secondary email address) with their username and password to allow them to log into the system.
As a User, how do I unlock my account?
For security reasons after a certain number of failed login attempts, an account will be locked. If this happens, you can use the Reset Password/Unlock Account link to unlock your account and reset your password. To access Reset Password/Unlock ...
User Admin Toolkit
Click on the topic below to directly access the User Admin "how to" articles. Check back periodically as new articles are being added weekly. Best Practices for ordering courses and seats Common Tasks Where to find the User Admin pages Student ...
As a User Admin, how can I assign existing users to a new class?
Note that catechists/instructors should not be added through Seat Management. They should be added at Manage > Users. Seat Management is only intended to add additional seats for student users or assign existing student users to seats. Also, note ...
As a User Admin, how can I bulk upload users to classes?
Another way to add users to a class in seat management is to use the bulk upload template to fill out the group of new users. Note that teachers should not be added through Seat Management. They should be added at Manage > Users. Seat Management ...
As a User Admin, how can I add users individually to classes?
Note that teachers should not be added through Seat Management. They should be added at Manage > Users. Seat Management is only intended to add additional seats for student users or assign student users to seats. Another way to add users to the ...