As a Home School parent, how do I put my students/children in classes?
There are two buttons on the upper right side of the page. The top one is +Add Seats which you use to purchase additional seats for a selected class. The +Add Users button is used to assign users to a class.
- Begin by starting at your Dashboard. To access your Dashboard, log in at www.mycatholicfaithdelivered.com and click Dashboard.
- Next, click "Manage Seats" on the Seat Management widget.
- On the left side of your page are all the classes you created while purchasing courses (now referred to as class seats). Click on any class to manage individual class
settings and add/edit the users. You can also change the group association using the dropdown at the top of the class list under Seat Management.
- At the top of the page, you see the name of the selected class. This name is automatically generated
but can be changed by clicking the Edit button.
- You will also see the
names of all currently enrolled users. If this
area is empty you have no users currently enrolled in the class.
- In the upper right-hand corner,
you will see the number of seats available/purchased for the class. Clicking the +Add Seats button will take you to the store where you can purchase additional seats.
You will want to only purchase the number of seats that you are sure you are going to use.
- To assign seats to users, click the +Add Users button on the right-hand side right above the table of enrolled users.
- You will be presented
with 3 options when you have clicked the +Add Users button.
Add Users Individually
Fill out first name, last name, and secondary email (parents’
email) only then click the +Add User button. A username will be automatically generated
for that user. Repeat this process until all users have been added to the list.
Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If needed, you can
edit any users’ information later. For example, if you need to correct the spelling
or remove them completely use the Edit and Remove buttons.
Bulk Upload Users
This is used only when adding a larger number of users like
for a parish or school. To use this
method, download the template file and open in
MS Excel or similar spreadsheet program. Fill out each users’ first name, last
name, and secondary email (usually the parents’ email) only. Save this file as a CSV on your
computer. Upload the file using the Select Files button or drag/drop
the file onto the list box next to the Select Files button.
Add Users from Existing Class
Choosing this option will provide you with a list of all
users who are already members of your group and have previously been assigned a class any
time in the past. You can use the Class dropdown box to sort the users by class. Select the users (students) individually by checking the box
next to their name. For example, use this method to select a class that has had the
users assigned previously. This allows you to save time when adding users to a class.. Click the checkmarks next
to their names and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Once you have enrolled your
users (by adding them using one of the three methods described above), click the “Return to Enrolled Users” link.
When you return to
enrolled users you will be able to preview the list of users for the selected
class. Remove anyone who does not belong using the Remove button. When your list is finalized, click the Submit button. You will see the
user(s) have been successfully added to the class. The status for each successful user will be “User Added to Class”.
As a Home School parent, how do I purchase courses?
Home school parents/leaders have been empowered to assign seats in classes for their learners. However, before beginning this process, please make sure you have contacted support at email@example.com to be assigned as the user ...
As a Home School parent, how can I buy more seats?
1. If you find the need to purchase additional seats in classes you have already ordered, you can use the Seat Management page. You can access the Seat Management page by going to your dashboard and clicking on the Seat Management widget. Select ...
As a Home School parent, how do I send a login email?
1. To send a Welcome email to each user via the secondary email address (typically the parent's email address), return to the Seat Management page. Click the Send Emails tab. 2. Click the checkbox next to the name(s) of some of the users in this ...
As a parish or school admin, how do I purchase courses for the new school year?
If this is your first time using My Catholic Faith Delivered, reach out to our team using this form so that we can make sure your parish or school is properly set up in My Catholic Faith Delivered before you order courses. Making an Initial ...
How do I sign up my parish/school/homeschool group for My Catholic Faith Delivered?
Get Started on My Catholic Faith Delivered Fill out the registration form at this link to get your group set up on My Catholic Faith Delivered: CLICK TO REGISTER You will be sent a login as the User Admin of your Parish or School within 24 hours of ...