As a Home School parent, how do I purchase courses?
parents/leaders have been empowered to assign seats in classes for their learners. However, before beginning this process, please make sure you have contacted support at firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned as the user admin for your group.
- After your group is created, log into My Catholic Faith Delivered using your normal login credentials.
- After you log in, you can begin purchasing. Using the categories at the top of the page, locate the courses you would like to purchase.
- When you've located the course you'd like to purchase, click on it. You'll see the view below.
- You'll notice that different purchasing options are displayed – Individual Use & New Class. If you do not see the New Class option, you must log in. If you are logged in and you still do not see the option, contact our team - email@example.com. Add Seats will display as an option if you have previously purchased courses.
- To create a class for your student, you'll choose the option New Class - if you select Individual Use, the site will create a class for the username ordering the class. Selecting New Class will allow you to enroll your student accurately.
- Add the quantity of “seats” you need in your class. You'll purchase "seats" for each student you are planning to enroll. Then, click the Add to Cart button.
- Repeat steps above to add more classes, if necessary.
- When you are ready to purchase, click the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Then click Checkout.
- On the next page, verify information is correct and that you are checking out using the correct account. If you need to sign in as another user, do that now. Once verified, click Continue button.
- Review the courses in the cart and choose the correct Group and Class where these seats will appear after purchase. If your intention is to create a new class, ensure the New Class option is selected.
- When you’ve reviewed your seat destinations, click the Checkout button.
- Enter your information and click, Place Order. You will receive a receipt via email.
- On the Order Confirmation page, click Dashboard button or Dashboard link at the top of the page to navigate to your newly purchased class(es).
- On Dashboard, locate the Seat Management widget. Click Manage Seats button to begin enrolling students. For a guide on enrolling students, click here.
As a parish or school admin, how do I purchase courses for the new school year?
If this is your first time using My Catholic Faith Delivered, reach out to our team using this form so that we can make sure your parish or school is properly set up in My Catholic Faith Delivered before you order courses. Making an Initial ...
As a Home School parent, how do I put my students/children in classes?
There are two buttons on the upper right side of the page. The top one is +Add Seats which you use to purchase additional seats for a selected class. The +Add Users button is used to assign users to a class. Begin by starting at your Dashboard. ...
As a Home School parent, how can I buy more seats?
1. If you find the need to purchase additional seats in classes you have already ordered, you can use the Seat Management page. You can access the Seat Management page by going to your dashboard and clicking on the Seat Management widget. Select ...
As a Home School parent, how do I send a login email?
1. To send a Welcome email to each user via the secondary email address (typically the parent's email address), return to the Seat Management page. Click the Send Emails tab. 2. Click the checkbox next to the name(s) of some of the users in this ...
How do I get my parish/school/homeschool started on My Catholic Faith Delivered?
Getting Started Steps After your group is set up on My Catholic Faith Delivered, you'll begin setting up classes, enrolling students, adding instructors, and managing your students' data. The steps below offer step-by-step guides for best ...