As a Home School parent, how do I purchase courses?
parents/leaders have been empowered to assign seats in classes for their
children (referred to as users). However, before beginning this process, please make sure you have contacted support at email@example.com to be assigned as the user admin for your group.
1. Log into My Catholic
Faith Delivered using your normal login credentials.
2. Click on the Visit
Store button on the Seat Management widget on your My View dashboard. If you don’t see the Seat Management widget, click on the Store tab on the upper right of your menu bar.
3. Once you are in the
store, find the first class you want to buy for your group, click the Purchase button.
4. On the next screen, enter
the number of seats in the Quantity field to purchase courses for your users.
5. Click the Add to Cart button when you have entered the quantity needed.
Note: You will always be able to buy more seats later, so only purchase the quantity you anticipate needing at this time.
6. If you will be purchasing additional courses, click the Close button. if you have finished purchasing courses, move to step 8.
7. Click the “X” in the
upper right-hand corner of the product page to repeat the above process for each
of your additional courses. For example, if you need to purchase 1st grade and 3rd grade courses. Complete steps 1 - 7 and purchase that the 1st grade course. Click Close button and the X as described in steps 6 & 7. Repeat process 1-7 to purchase the 3rd grade course.
8. When all courses have been purchased, click the Checkout button.
9. Review the checkout
screen to ensure your courses and quantities are correct.
10. Ensure that your Billing Address is correct and click Credit Card to enter your payment information.
11. Once all information has
been entered & verified. Click the Place Order button.
12. After clicking the Purchase you will see your receipt or confirmation of your
purchase. To continue, click the “X” in
the upper right-hand corner to end the purchase process.
13. Once you click the “X”, you will see the Seat Management screen as shown in the next article - Home School Users, how do I put my children/users into classes?.
As a Home School parent, how do I put my students/children in classes?
There are two buttons on the upper right side of the page. The top one is +Add Seats which you use to purchase additional seats for a selected class. The +Add Users button is used to assign users to a class. 1. On the left side of your ...
As a Home School parent, how can I buy more seats?
1. If you find the need to purchase additional seats in classes you have already ordered, you can use the Seat Management page. You can access the Seat Management page by going to your dashboard and clicking on the Seat Management widget. Select ...
As a Home School parent, how do I send a login email?
1. To send a Welcome email to each user via the secondary email address (typically the parent's email address), return to the Seat Management page. Click the Send Emails tab. 2. Click the checkbox next to the name(s) of some of the users in this ...
How do I get my parish/school started?
Getting Started Steps 1. Register your parish/school You will be sent a login as the User Admin of your Parish or School. CLICK TO REGISTER 2. Log in at My Catholic Faith Delivered CLICK TO LOGIN 3. Purchase seats for each ...
As a User Admin, what are some best practices for ordering courses and seats?
Below are some best practices to make the process of purchasing course seats run smoother. Initial Purchase The first time you want to buy seats in courses, use these steps. Click on the Store menu When the products appear, choose the course you ...